11 Mar 2012

The Creation Adventure Team...

Let's just start this blog off on a lighter note, shall we?
It's also to give us some understanding of exactly why
people are so concerned with promoting critical thinking,
acceptance of science, logical reasoning, and so on...

I'm not kidding, this is one of the more humorous ones I've seen, and that's pretty difficult to do.
Let's start with the original video, shall we? You should be sitting down for this...  Remember, straw-man fallacies flowing all over the place, as well as repeating things so many times that vulnerable children believer it, is a pretty good way to "save" them.  The more ignorant, the better off.



"GRIDDI HI-TONGA TONGA TONGA!!!"
--Looks like so much fun.....


Sorry about that.  I know it was painful.  I assure you, this is not a joke.  Well it is, but not intended to be one ;-)

I'm going to just leave it at that for now.. It's late, and I figured that it was long overdue to get at least something into this blog.

P.S
I find Advil to be the best with tension headaches.  
Even fairly effective with those ones right behind your eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment